So this is my bucket list, the first 50 things that I can think of.
1. Take a year vacation and travel around the world.
2. Sailing on the private yacht with the loved one.
3. See shooting stars and make a wish.
4. Donate blood.
5. Write a children’s book.
6. Learn how to swim (Yes, I can’t swim. Haha!).
7. Learn how to play an instrument. (Maybe piano or violin).
8. Ride in a hot air balloon (Maybe next year I’m able to cross this one from the list)
9. Go bungee jumping.
10. Have my portrait painted.
11. Climb up the statue of the liberty.
12. Ride all the 10 largest roller coaster in the world (Never ride one. Haha!).
13. Fly kites.
14. Meet the love of my life.
15. Marry the love of my life.
16. Have a beach wedding with red roses all over the place.
17. Have a child.
18. Make a difference in at least one person's life.
19. Get a photo taken by me published in a magazine.
20. Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Times Square, New York.
21. Start my own business.
22. Make a very stupid video and publish it on You Tube.
23. Become a vegetarian for a month.
24. Skinny dipping at 3a.m in the morning.
25. Buy a beach house and make it “the perfect” house over the years.
26. Draw a wall mural with my kids at the hallway inside the house.
27. Have my own photography exhibition at least once.
28. Simply kiss a stranger and tell him that he is cute.
29. Be an extra in a film.
30. Attend a fashion show in Milan.
31. Send my parents on their dream vacation.
32. Spend 10k shopping at the mall in one day.
33. Have sex in every corner in the house (on the table, at the kitchen, on the sofa).
34. Write a love letter, put it in a bottle and throw it in the middle of the sea.
35. Drive a racing car.
36. Read every Harry Potter book (I haven’t read any yet).
37. Get 400 hits in one day on my blog.
38. Have a full body spa massage and full Brazilian wax (Oucccch!).
39. Scratch somebody’s car.
40. Make a very cute cupcakes, invite all my friends and throw a cupcakes party at my place.
41. Kick a vending machine for a free cola.
42. Sun bathing at islands of Hawaii.
43. Make an iceman.
44. Being able to express my anger and feelings (Yes I’m sick of hiding it).
45. Dance in the street of Paris.
46. Give free hugs on a very busy city sidewalk.
47. Find my first ex-boyfriend when I was at standard 4.
48. Live in a foreign country for a year or two.
49. Drive across the country with friends.
And or course, the last but not least
50. Die happy!
I have so many things in my mind but I don’t want to create a very long list. Maybe when I’m able to cross some of it from the list, I will add up more.
And if you have created your own list, why don’t you share it with me. You can either post it at the comment box below or send to my email at email@example.com. I would love to see yours!
So, enjoy the list!
would u like to be the stranger? hahaReplyDelete
good one. nanti when i have some time, i'll come out with my own list on my blog.ReplyDelete
33. Have sex in every corner in the house (on the table, at the kitchen, on the sofa).ReplyDelete
39. Scratch somebody’s car.
~done that! it was in 2000..kete cikgu penyelia petang...best!
@ariff cool! can't wait to see yoursReplyDelete
@aveler EVERY inch and EVERY corner.
yan. i loike your list. im working on my list now. hee!ReplyDelete
@mariam yeay jangan lupa bagi i tgk taw!ReplyDelete
so now all you have to do is: be a millionaire. Then, if not ALL, MOST of the things in the list can be crossed out. :DReplyDelete
yeay!! your list!ReplyDelete
hehe, i nak join for no 30 and 32! ;p
yes in order to be a millionaire i need to score in my exam, get a nice cgpa. sigh. gad, you can just turn everything into a school stuff eh? hahaReplyDelete
@nunie hey i suka ur list! pedicure and manicure! never thought of it. maybe we should get a pedicure and manicure together. hahaReplyDelete
cooool, i wanna work out my own list too lah mcm ni ;)ReplyDelete
jangan lupa tambah "buy yan a pair of shoes at nine west" eh seyra. hahaReplyDelete
Thumbs up! Atleast you dont sit around and waiting to look old kan? Im proud of you!ReplyDelete
haha. so scratch somebody's car tomorrow?ReplyDelete
4 8 9 10 13 49ReplyDelete
maja boleh teman
wah! ok balik nanti jom buat eh. janji?!ReplyDelete
yun i series ni. pick a car pick a car. lepas tu rakam upload kat u tube. tu dah boleh cross dua da tuh!ReplyDelete
Sure, no problem. HB* cars are all yours. Pick pick pick.ReplyDelete
jangan la HB ouh. kalau upload youtube kantoi la keta i kena scratch balik.ReplyDelete
ok. nanti malam plan. he he he heReplyDelete
malam ni kita ajak farid ayie sume. record ramai2. gila buat dumbass nye vidReplyDelete
woooo...pjgnya list...nak try bt jgk tp mcm x mampu smpai 50...yan pnya list to do things mcm celebrity..=)ReplyDelete
haha mana ada macam celebrity. ini adalah normal je.ReplyDelete
ow sangat banyak.. mati hidup semula pon xkan sempatReplyDelete
ceh 50 je duh. sikit jeReplyDelete
kiss a stranger? o my...ReplyDelete
whoaa..such a long list:)ReplyDelete
i got my own too..
pls sudi2 cek kat mt blog..
we do share d same interest in a few things
@azfarul yup hahaReplyDelete
@dba adnan. haha tu pon i dah kurangkan dari 70 jadi 50
Sex in every corner of the house. that's wild.ReplyDelete
then nk buat mcm signboard or mcm tanda. " I had sex here" mcm "i was here, 4/4/2004, 4.09am"
haha gila ah. jangan la sampai mcm tu sekaliReplyDelete
wow,, tgh2 blank ni nak tulis apa kat blog, u really give me an idea of coming up with my own list.ReplyDelete
haha glad i can help =)ReplyDelete
hi zuriani. i'm ainul's friend, nj=) haha, dah lama dah terjumpa your blog, and i visit once a while! interesting list you have here. but, sadly, statue of liberty dah tak boleh naik atas after sept 11. before sept 11, boleh naik lift smpi a certain floor, then naik tangga pergi dekat the crown. haritu i went with ainul semua, tak boleh! sampai kat kaki je!=(ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
@nj yaa i remember u. we met once at ainul's place before. u were the one wif glasses right? damn! really? i always imagine doing bungee jumping form the crown. oh i envy u! i never went to US!ReplyDelete