Here is 5 reasons why I am still single..I think..Haha..
- I’m a little bit choosy, especially when it comes to choosing a boyfriend. I want someone who is funny, sweet and he’ll love me just the way I am.
- I’m afraid of getting hurt.
- These days there is so much pressure to find "the one" that I tend to lose out on the experience of being alone.
- I have second thought every time when I’m about to start a new relationship.
- The future is wide open. I could end up with a millionaire who looks like Heath Ledger..LOL.
- I can do whatever the hell I freaking want and I don’t need to worry about having to piss off a significant other.
- I can be moody without anyone trying to find out if something's wrong! If I don't want to talk - I just won't!
- Being able to date different guys. Gagaga!
- One of the best parts of being single is being able to spend your money entirely on yourself.
- Variety of friends without restrictions. Ouh yes I love hanging out with my friends!
- I hate it when I have to stay at home, refusing to go out when my friends who are all in relationships go out together as a group because I don’t want to look the odd one. I might end up talking to the waitress.
- I'd guess I'd say not having someone around to support or stand up for me and back me up at times. I think it might be nice to feel like I'm a priority for a change.
- I miss the warmth of being in love and caring for someone. I like to pamper the one I love.
- Not being able to share the happy moments as well as the sad moments.
- Not getting my back scratched when it itches - the walls only do so much.
Being single ROCKS! I say that today. I will hate it when I start craving affection.
But if you are above 28 and you are happy being single, then there is a problem. Please consult your psychiatrist.
How about you? What do you think about being single? Which do you think is better, being single or in a relationship?