LV Mahina XL in Black
- Soft and supple calf leather
- Name is inspired by the crescents and phases of the moon; in Polynesian culture, Mahina is a lunar deity
- Leather is drummed softly to pull up the grain; skins are then coated to preserve their beauty
- Meticulous and precise perforated monogram pattern
- Shiny golden brass hardware
- Rolled leather handles with link attachments
- Buckled bands at each side create subtle gathers and adjust bag capacity
- Open top with banded push-lock closure
- Microfiber lining
- Interior leather-trimmed zip pocket and D-ring
- Protective metal feet
- 29.5"x 12.6"x 9.8"
I love the one in Griss Elephant. Anybody wanna buy it for me?
Haha I guess not.