Weekend hari tu, mak ajak masak asam pedas Melaka. Beza asam pedas melka ni, dia tak guna daun kesum. Tapi guna daun limau nipis. Kebetulan ada jiran bagi ikan keli fresh water (bukan yang bela dalam kolam tu). Memang sedap, size kecil dan tidak hanyir.
Okay mari memasak!
- Ikan (bilangan terpulang)
- 1 inci kunyit hidup
- 2 ulas bawang putih
- 1 biji bawang besar
- 5 sudu besar cili kisar
- 2 batang serai
- 3 helai daun limau purut (lagi banyak lagi bagus)
- 1 keping asam gelugur / asam belimbing (bilangan terpulang)
- Sayur bendi (bilangan terpulang)
- Secubit belacan yang di panggang
- Garam sekucup rasa
- Tumbuk kunyit hidup, bawang putih, bawang besar sampai lumat.
- Masukkan belacan yang dah di panggang dan tumbuk sampai lumat sehingga sebati.
- Campur adunan yang di tumbuk dengan cili kisar dan gaul sampai sebati.
- Tumiskan semua bahan yang digaul tu tadi dengan api sederhana.
- Tumis sampai garing dan pecah minyak. Pastikan betul betul pecah minyak sebab itulah yang menentukan asam pedas sedap.
- Dah pecah minyak masukkan air dan kacau perlahan. Tunggu sehingga mendidih.
- Masukkan ikan.
- Masukkan serai yang dah diketuk. Jangan kentuk serai sampai hancur.
- Masukkan daun limau purut. Koyakkan sikit daun tu, bagi aroma dia diserapi kuah.
- Masukkan asam gelugur/asam belimbing dan bendi.
- Masukkan garam secukup rasa.
- Tunggu hingga mendidih sehingga kuah menjadi pekat dan tutup api.
Disclaimer: This post might cause serious damage to your bank account
Guess what? It's that time of year (already!) when Raya collections begin to arrive, and I have to say we are rather pleased about it.
It cannot be denied that every woman are looking for the best bargain deal to shop for Raya. The ladies who prefer to avoid traffic jams, the crowded malls, the long waiting lines and the fuss of driving out to retail stores, shop at butik muslimah online for women at ZALORA.
Well, lucky for us women, ZALORA understands their customers’ needs and has a wide range of brands coming in for Raya. Women can scroll through their website and pick out the ones which catch their interest.
Ladies who cannot figure out what to wear this coming Raya will definite fall in love with the muslimah brands available online. Besides that, if you have that extra budget, ZALORA also provides a list of local designers Raya collection which will absolutely make you stare the screen in amazement.
Each designer have their own concept for this year’s Raya and you can select the traditional wears which best represents your true personality. Look like a star this Raya and pull together the most enviable Raya outfit ever.
*I am literally drooling while writing this post*
Believe it or not, I have already secured my baju raya months before Ramadhan (on April to be exact). Well, I am guilty as charged!
Have you ever heard of Woo/Fiziwoo? He is one of the rising local designers, and I am crazy in love with his collection since the very beginning. Of course I am not willing to spend thousands on his couture collection.
But thanks to ZALORA for collaborating with Woo/Fiziwoo, I managed to get my hands on (well not yet since my parcel is expected to arrive end of June) one of his designs specially made for ZALORA. Presenting, my very first Woo/Fiziwoo!
Meanwhile, this is also the time for you to get some new casual clothes or even new bags or shoes as well. With a special price deals for Raya, ZALORA for women collection will leave you wanting for more. Feast your eyes on the extensive list of brands offered in ZALORA online shopping website and pick your favourite fashion items out.
Like seriously, girls! Why only look good with a new outfit when you can perk it up with new bags, shoes and accessories? Browse through ZALORA butik muslimah online for women page to find the best Raya deals and enjoy an incredible discount. Spread the word out and enjoy shopping for the Raya season with ZALORA.
Already browsing through Zalora? Ha! Don't tell me I didn't warn you...