What's In My Bag - Zalora Competition2:35 PM
This is a vintage bag that I got from my mom 2-3 years ago. It was my mom’s originally, which is a very large bag by Gucci and surprisingly roomy.
1. A box to keep my lipsticks and my lip balm organized. My favorite lipstick of the moment is Chanel’s Rouge Allure in Passion. I also carry my favorite lip balm from Palmer’s and other lipsticks from Topshop, Revlon and Skin Food.
2. A purse my friend bought for me from UK, Jane Norman and I got it on sale. I’ve been using it for almost 2 years now.
3. My DKNY watch.
4. Keys to my house(s), and car on a silver Guess keychain.
5. My glasses from Braun Buffel (only the case in the photo, since I was wearing it).
6. ZA two-way foundation cake. I never leave home without a dab of this.
7. Roxy sunglasses, bought it on 2008 and hey still using it!
8. My skin is constantly dry, so I always have a lotion in the bag I carry. This one is from Body Shop, a birthday present from one of my best friends.
9. My spare phone for emergency in case my Blackberry is out of battery.
10. My beloved Blackberry Bold 9900.
11. A book. Yes, for bored moments. Currently I’m reading Emergency Sex (And Other Desperate Measures): True Stories from a War Zone. Pretty heavy book I must say.
12. Eye-drop! Always keep it handy, especially if you are wearing contact lens.
13. Hand sanitizer from Dettol.
14. A pen I can’t live without.
And finally, don’t forget to share this picture and vote for me by clicking the share button below the image, and post it on your Facebook wall. This is for the Zalora What's In Your Bag competition