My Bucket List: The First 50 Things5:28 PM
So this is my bucket list, the first 50 things that I can think of.
1. Take a year vacation and travel around the world.
2. Sailing on the private yacht with the loved one.
3. See shooting stars and make a wish.
4. Donate blood.
5. Write a children’s book.
6. Learn how to swim (Yes, I can’t swim. Haha!).
7. Learn how to play an instrument. (Maybe piano or violin).
8. Ride in a hot air balloon (Maybe next year I’m able to cross this one from the list)
9. Go bungee jumping.
10. Have my portrait painted.
11. Climb up the statue of the liberty.
12. Ride all the 10 largest roller coaster in the world (Never ride one. Haha!).
13. Fly kites.
14. Meet the love of my life.
15. Marry the love of my life.
16. Have a beach wedding with red roses all over the place.
17. Have a child.
18. Make a difference in at least one person's life.
19. Get a photo taken by me published in a magazine.
20. Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Times Square, New York.
21. Start my own business.
22. Make a very stupid video and publish it on You Tube.
23. Become a vegetarian for a month.
24. Skinny dipping at 3a.m in the morning.
25. Buy a beach house and make it “the perfect” house over the years.
26. Draw a wall mural with my kids at the hallway inside the house.
27. Have my own photography exhibition at least once.
28. Simply kiss a stranger and tell him that he is cute.
29. Be an extra in a film.
30. Attend a fashion show in Milan.
31. Send my parents on their dream vacation.
32. Spend 10k shopping at the mall in one day.
33. Have sex in every corner in the house (on the table, at the kitchen, on the sofa).
34. Write a love letter, put it in a bottle and throw it in the middle of the sea.
35. Drive a racing car.
36. Read every Harry Potter book (I haven’t read any yet).
37. Get 400 hits in one day on my blog.
38. Have a full body spa massage and full Brazilian wax (Oucccch!).
39. Scratch somebody’s car.
40. Make a very cute cupcakes, invite all my friends and throw a cupcakes party at my place.
41. Kick a vending machine for a free cola.
42. Sun bathing at islands of Hawaii.
43. Make an iceman.
44. Being able to express my anger and feelings (Yes I’m sick of hiding it).
45. Dance in the street of Paris.
46. Give free hugs on a very busy city sidewalk.
47. Find my first ex-boyfriend when I was at standard 4.
48. Live in a foreign country for a year or two.
49. Drive across the country with friends.
And or course, the last but not least
50. Die happy!
I have so many things in my mind but I don’t want to create a very long list. Maybe when I’m able to cross some of it from the list, I will add up more.
And if you have created your own list, why don’t you share it with me. You can either post it at the comment box below or send to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to see yours!
So, enjoy the list!